Saturday, March 14, 2009

Our School Values

Our school values are SPICES. I think it is very important to me.
S stands for Self-discipline
P stands for Passion for learning
I stands for Integrity
C stands for Courage
E stands for Excellence
S stands for Sincerity
I will strive towards it as it will allow me to become a more successful person.
As an andersonian, the SPICES means a lot to me. For example, I can do my homework properly and hand it up on time. These actions possesses self-discipline and passion for learning. When I do something wrongly, I can admit my mistakes and reflect on what I had done wrong. This can also reflect on courage, integrity and also the sincerity/sincere in admitting the mistakes. I can also do something for the school and make the school proud and this is excellence. By doing these, I can then become a better person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home