Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Email

Dear cousin,
How are you? I had a very interesting thing to share with you about! It is about Singapore's history. About two weeks ago on the 25th of February, my class went to Old Ford Factory and Bukit Chandu for an NE learning journey.
When we first reached Old Ford Factory, we watched a muitimedia video about how Japanese ruled Singapore during the World War II. In one of the video, Lt Adnan fought very bravely and I was very touched that even his bullets went off, he still continued fighting with his fist and encouraging his soldiers not to give up. That was what I enjoy watching most!


I did not like the part when the Japanese hang the soldiers and Lt Adnan's body on the trees with their heads upside down. I think it was a little bit too scary. I learn that it is very important that we ourselves must defend Singapore and not to wait for others to defend our own country. That also reminds me that no one owes Singapore a living. I learnt that we should depend on ourselves.


Your friend,
Zhi Qing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home