Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My P5 Camp:)

Hi everyone, the camp was much more exciting than I thought! When we arrived at the labrador park on the first day, we were told where our rooms were. After lunch, we went to Sentosa! I was very excited as I had not been there for years...:P We play with water and I was very wet. Luckily, I did not drink the seawater.I really enjoy it very much. At night, we played kidnap! It was very fun and I learnt that sometimes it is by luck. At night, all the instructors were hurrying us. But luckily, I had the chance to brush my teeth but very quickly. I could not sleep on that night as it was so warm! The second day, we did the high elements. I felt very scared as I am very afraid of height. Anyway, I tried two activities. We had camp fire on that night and I was very sad as it rains on that night.
The next day, I was very very happy as I can finally go home and sleep on my comfy bed!! :P I really had a good rest. I learnt that we should not always rely on our parents but be independent!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home